CASE has an important update regarding our upcoming 26th Annual National Supported Employment Conference.
We will be moving the Conference, which was originally scheduled from September 28th-30th, to September 27th-29th in support of the National Day of Truth and Reconciliation taking place on September 30th.
Welcome to our keynote speakers
Your artwork could be featured on the CASE conference welcome card!
CASE is thrilled to launch for our third year in a row, the art contest as part of our 27th annual national supported employment conference. We want to showcase the amazing talent within our community of artists.
Do you know of deserving artists?
This contest is open to all people experiencing disability. This contest is for you and your network!
The winner will:
- Be featured on more than 350 welcome cards
- Receive a $500 honorarium
- Be recognized and profiled on our website
- Hold the artist-in-residence booth at the conference for casual meet & greet events
- And more!
Come celebrate with us!
Come to Winnipeg as the artist in residence during the conference!
To enter, please email us a photo of your art piece along with a short paragraph (80-120 words) introducing you and your work. We want to get to know you, consider how art helped you channel and convey your experiences throughout life.
Gala Dinner Entertainment
Join us to celebrate the multiculturalism that Winnipeg has to offer with FOLKLORAMA!
CASE is delighted to host our national Gala Dinner in a mesmerizing location; where the original look, feel and grandeur of the MET, historic theatre, will enchant the night. This building, designed by American architect C. Howard Crane, is located only steps away from the Radisson Hotel Winnipeg Dowtown.
Folklorama celebrates diversity and promotes cultural understanding. The gala evening's diverse multicultural entertainment will include performances by the following international acclaimed artists:
- Walking Wolf Singers & Dancers: Enjoy the energy and powerful performance of a world class hoop dancer with live drumming.
- Chile Lucha y Canta: Be mesmerized by the festive and colorful dances of various regions of Chile.
- Evans Coffie — Coffieman: Enjoy and take in the rich culture of West Africa with this interactive musical and dance presentation.
- Island Breeze Manitoba: Enjoy this world exotic group as they perform dances from Hawaii and Tahiti.
The gala dinner is included for each registration to the conference. Limited additional gala dinner tickets are available if you wish to bring your loved ones.
Radisson Hotel Winnipeg Downtown
Welcome to your conference venue for our 27th Annual Conference.
CASE is thrilled to host this year's conference at the Radisson Hotel Winnipeg Downtown, 288 Portage Avenue; Winnipeg, Manitoba, R3C 0B8.
Enjoy the discounted rate of $169 per night, plus tax.
Did you know you can extend your stay 3 days pre, or post-conference and benefit of the same rate?
Conveniently located in the South Portage neighborhood, Radisson Hotel Winnipeg Downtown is within sight of the Burton Cummings Theatre and area shopping centers.
- Fitness center with Steam Room
- 24-hour room service
- Free shuttle
- Luggage storage
Book your room!
To book your room click on the link below, select your room and enter the code!
You can also book your room over the phone, by calling 1-204-956-0410.
Travel with Air Canada
Book your flight and enjoy a discounted airfare.
For the 27th Annual Supported Employment Conference, we are able to offer 5% off Econo* and 10% off EconoFlex and Premium fares for travel within Canada and 2% off Econo*, 5% off EconoFlex and 10% off Premium base fares for guests travelling Trans-border into and out of Winnipeg, Manitoba.
To take advantage of this offer, you will need the discount code listed below.
What are the advantages of the online platform?
- Create your own agenda
- Watch and take part in workshops and plenary sessions
- Participate in the LIVE Q&A with presenters at the end of each session
- Chat with exhibitors and sponsors
- Network with delegates through the community chat
- Win prizes through online participation
- Access live support at all times
- Access the entire conference for 1 week after the conference ends