Canada’s 26th Annual National Supported Employment Conference
Reboot: SUPPORTED EMPLOYMENT 2.0
INNOVATION IN CHANGING TIMES
September 28, 29 and 30, 2021
Virtual networking. Best practices. Challenges and innovative solutions. Community building. The latest trends and research in supported employment.
Join us for 30+ sessions and workshops led by leaders and innovators in your field. This past year has been one of change and adaptation—and this conference is an opportunity to learn, reflect, and share experiences and ideas.
We’re going virtual for 2021!
Taking our conference virtual ensures the safety of all our members and attendees while providing an accessible and exciting forum for discussion and learning.
What are the advantages of the online platform?
On the CASE Conference Virtual Platform, you will be able to:
- Create your own agenda
- Watch and take part in workshops and plenary sessions
- Participate in the LIVE Q&A with presenters at the end of each session
- Chat with exhibitors and sponsors
- Network with delegates through the community chat
- Win prizes through online participation
- Access live support at all times
- Access the entire conference for 1 week after the conference ends
Our platform is easy to use and we will guide you every step of the way. You will receive a guide on how to use the platform prior to the conference. Have a sneak peek:
My name is Chris Koch (pronounced Cook). I was born in Lethbridge, Alberta and raised in the small farming and ranching community of Nanton, Alberta. It was clearly established early on in my life that I would not be raised with pity or sympathy. My family could have treated my disability like a total tragedy but ins...