CASE has an important update regarding our upcoming 26th Annual National Supported Employment Conference.
We will be moving the Conference, which was originally scheduled from September 28th-30th, to September 27th-29th in support of the National Day of Truth and Reconciliation taking place on September 30th.
Virtual networking. Best practices. Challenges and innovative solutions. Community building.
The latest trends and research in supported employment.
Welcome to our keynote speakers
Twenty-four-year-old Michael McCreary is an autistic comedian, author and TEDX speaker who’s been performing stand-up comedy since age 13. In the past 6 years, he has performed stand-up shows and keynote addresses in every province in Canada.
Michael McCreary gives you permission to laugh at the lighter side of Autism Spectrum Disorder with his act: “Does This Make My Asperger’s Look Big?”
Come celebrate with us!
Attendance to the Gala and Awards Lunch is included with your registration.
What are the advantages of the online platform?
- Create your own agenda
- Watch and take part in workshops and plenary sessions
- Participate in the LIVE Q&A with presenters at the end of each session
- Chat with exhibitors and sponsors
- Network with delegates through the community chat
- Win prizes through online participation
- Access live support at all times
- Access the entire conference for 1 week after the conference ends