2021 Event Info
September 28, 29 and 30, 2021
ART CONTEST ALERT !
Submit your proposal
Please email your art and contact information to Nicole MacDonald:
Reference - Art Contest Conference 2021
The winner will be selected by committee in June.
Reboot: Supported Employment 2.0
We’re going virtual for 2021!
- World-class keynote address
- Interactive online meetings
- Pre-recorded talks with a LIVE Q&A session at the end
- Public and private chat rooms to continue discussions and networking
- Virtual exhibitor booths
- Extended availability: all sessions will be available for a full week after the conference
What is Supported Employment?
Who Should Attend?
- Supported employment service providers and organizations;
- Employment counsellors and case managers, from the public, private and non-profit sectors;
- Employers wishing to learn more about supported employment;
- Managers and representatives of public, private, and non-profit organizations
- Business associations and sector council representatives;
- Human resource professionals, guidance counsellors, career development professionals, and students in the field;
- Labour union representatives; and
- Managers and representatives from government or public service providers.
We work with employment service providers, employers, community allies, and stakeholders working toward employment inclusion of people experiencing disability. We strive to facilitate full participation in the labour force by offering resources, expertise, and support to service providers.
Not a member? Join today!