Not a CASE member Yet?
Your CASE membership signifies your contribution to Canada’s ‘national voice’ for employment inclusion, and offers you a significant DISCOUNT on registration to the annual conference.
Convince your manager
Along with Inclusion BC, the British Columbia Employment Network (BCEN), and the World Association for Supported Employment (WASE), CASE is honoured to be hosting the second WORLD Supported Employment Conference. Reconnect with peers from across the country, attend valuable sessions with knowledgeable speakers, and enjoy all that the city of Vancouver has to offer.
- Highlight the value of the conference: The CASE conference provides an opportunity for learning and development, networking, and accessing innovations and best practices in your field of work.
- Review the speaker list when available and note which sessions are particularly relevant. How could they benefit you and your work?
- Write down questions for the presenters. Each session has a 15-minute Q&A session that provides a great chance to learn from leaders in your field.
- Research who else is attending the conference. Networking with your peers is valuable, and opportunities to do so are limited, particularly in the current environment.
- Conference exhibitors will be available to connect with. Which organizations or businesses would be useful to speak to, for you and your organization?
- Make a plan for after the conference. How will you share information you’ve learned with your co-workers or manager?
- Don’t forget to develop a plan for any time away from your work, if required. Who will cover your shift? Which sessions can you attend live—and which ones can you catch up on later?
Payment must be received within 30 days of registration to ensure you receive the quoted rate. Note: if you register on or after May 8, 2023, you will be required to pay your registration fees by credit card at the time of registration.
Cancellation and Refunds
You may cancel your registration until May 12, 2023, and receive a refund (minus a $50 administrative fee per person). After this date, substitutions are permitted but no refund will be issued.
Delegate substitutions are permitted. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to transfer your registration to another person. Please include that person’s name, email address, and other contact information. Any difference in registration fee must be paid by the substitute delegate.
Recording During Sessions
You may be recorded as part of a session (if you ask a speaker a question, for example). By registering for the CASE conference you consent to your image, video / voice being recorded and potentially published as part of conference material.