Registration opens in March 2022
Not a CASE member Yet?
Your CASE membership signifies your contribution to Canada’s ‘national voice’ for employment inclusion, and offers you a significant DISCOUNT on registration to the annual conference.
Become A Member
Convince your manager
If you have never attended CASE’s National Supported Employment Conference before, this is the perfect year to check it out! And if you’re a regular attendee, this is one you won’t want to miss.
A fully virtual event, the only cost associated with your attendance is the registration fee—no travel, hotel, or restaurant expenses. In fact, attendance could not be more convenient or cost-effective. Even so, we know budgets and time are always tight.
Below are a few suggestions that may help if your manager asks you to justify your conference attendance. They’ll also help you prepare for, and get the most out of, your conference experience:
- Highlight the value of a virtual conference in terms of the lower cost and increased flexibility: sessions will be available online for a full week after the conference.
- Review the speaker list when available and note which sessions are particularly relevant. How could they benefit you and your work?
- Write down questions for the presenters. Each session has a 15-minute Q&A session that provides a great chance to learn from leaders in your field.
- Research who else is attending the conference. Networking with your peers is valuable, and opportunities to do so are limited, particularly in the current environment.
- The online exhibitors will also be available to connect with. Which organizations or businesses would be useful to speak to, for you and your organization?
- Make a plan for after the conference. How will you share information you’ve learned with your co-workers or manager?
- Don’t forget to develop a plan for any time away from your work, if required. Who will cover your shift? Which sessions can you attend live—and which ones can you catch up on later?
Payment must be received within 30 days of registration to ensure you receive the quoted rate. Note: if you register on or September 6, 2021, you will be required to pay your registration fees by credit card at the time of registration.
Cancellation and Refunds
You may cancel your registration until September 10, 2021, and receive a refund (minus a $50 administrative fee per person). After this date, substitutions are permitted but no refund will be issued. If you are not able to attend the conference, you will still have access to all of the sessions for one week after the conference.`
Delegate substitutions are permitted. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to transfer your registration to another person. Please include that person’s name, email address, and other contact information. Any difference in registration fee must be paid by the substitute delegate.
Recording During Sessions
You may be recorded as part of a session (if you ask a speaker a question, for example). By registering for the CASE conference you consent to your video / voice being recorded and potentially published as part of conference material.
CASE respects your privacy and will protect your personal information. We will not rent, sell, or trade your information. The information you provide will be used to keep you informed about your conference registration and related updates. CASE may contact you about your conference registration.