Ready to connect with like-minded individuals and organizations in the supported employment sector?
This introductory general organization membership offers incredible value for emerging organizations and small teams.
As a GENERAL CASE member, you can count on:
- Networking with the best in industry. As a member of CASE you will have access to our searchable membership database, connecting you with like-minded professionals and organizations.
- Full access to a wealth of CASE resources including supported employment guides, accessibility and inclusion policies, disability-specific resources, and more!
- Early registration to CASE events including training programs and our annual, national CASE conference.
Discounted admission (for up to three guests) to attend the annual CASE conference. Your organization will save $100 per person, $300 in total!
- Online training at the best price possible, for up to 3 individuals from your organization. Save $50 per person. CASE’s online course offerings can improve how your organization operates, increase productivity, and boost company moral, all while tapping into best practices in the supported employment field.
- Increased exposure. We will feature select organizations on our homepage and throughout the CASE website, and within our monthly ‘Member Spotlight.’ This is an opportunity to highlight what you do best and to increase relevant target audience traffic to your website.
Opportunities to showcase your organization in our CASE newsletter, blog posts and social media (within established guidelines).
- The ability to publish your organization’s job vacancies on the CASE website, which has a national presence for both English and French speaking candidates.
- The option to advertise with CASE. We’ll help highlight your event with prominent placement in the CASE member’s event calendar (subject to established guidelines).
- Be heard! Your organization will earn 1 vote to be used for important CASE business considerations.
- Be found! Join CASE’s national directory for supported employment professionals. Your organization will be featured within our Member Directory and Map.
- Get linked! As a member of CASE, you will receive a ‘Proud Member of’ logo for your website, which you can link back to the CASE site. This provides a vital trust signal to your site visitors that you are invested in Canada’s national association for supported employment.