Registration Opens November 1, 2023!
Not a CASE member Yet?
Convince your manager
If you have never attended CASE’s National Supported Employment Conference before, this is the perfect year to check it out! And if you’re a regular attendee, this is one you won’t want to miss.
Reconnect with peers from across the country, attend valuable sessions with knowledgeable speakers, and enjoy all that the city of Regina has to offer.
Below are a few suggestions that may help if your manager asks you to justify your conference attendance. They’ll also help you prepare for, and get the most out of, your conference experience:
- Highlight the value of the conference: The CASE conference provides an opportunity for learning and development, networking, and accessing innovations and best practices in your field of work.
- Review the speaker list when available and note which sessions are particularly relevant. How could they benefit you and your work?
- Write down questions for the presenters. Each session has a 15-minute Q&A session that provides a great chance to learn from leaders in your field.
- Research who else is attending the conference. Networking with your peers is valuable, and opportunities to do so are limited, particularly in the current environment.
- Conference exhibitors will be available to connect with. Which organizations or businesses would be useful to speak to, for you and your organization?
- Make a plan for after the conference. How will you share information you’ve learned with your co-workers or manager?
- Don’t forget to develop a plan for any time away from your work, if required. Who will cover your shift? Which sessions can you attend live—and which ones can you catch up on later?
Register online and pay by credit card at the time of registration.
Cancellation and Refunds
You may cancel your registration until May 10, 2024, and receive a refund (minus a $50 administrative fee per person). After this date, substitutions are permitted but no refund will be issued.
Delegate substitutions are permitted. Please email email@example.com to transfer your registration to another person. Please include that person’s name, email address, and other contact information. Any difference in registration fee must be paid by the substitute delegate.
Recording During Sessions
You may be recorded as part of a session (if you ask a speaker a question, for example). By registering for the CASE conference you consent to your image, video / voice being recorded and potentially published as part of conference material.
CASE respects your privacy and will protect your personal information. We will not rent, sell, or trade your information. The information you provide will be used to keep you informed about your conference registration and related updates. CASE may contact you about your conference registration.
Connect With CASE
Tell us about new, innovative supported employment initiatives your organization is spearheading. Please send us your ideas or advice on how CASE can better serve you.