Guiding Principles for a Great Fit
It is a proven fact that diverse and inclusive organizations have a competitive advantage over others. Hiring and supporting diverse workforces offers businesses a strong return on investment.
This course provides an overview of supported employment and demonstrates how investing in diversity and inclusion relates to a company’s financial outlook, ability to innovate and attract talented candidates. It offers practical strategies for improving inclusivity and, with that, improving innovation, creativity, and client service within your business.
This brief course provides:
- an introduction to supported employment,
- an understanding of how diversity and inclusion can improve business performance,
- an overview of guiding principles to ensure a great employment fit,
- access to resources, tools, and disability-related information, and
- a DEI Checklist to explore your business’s diversity/equity/inclusion practices.
Connect With CASE
Tell us about new, innovative supported employment initiatives your organization is spearheading. Please send us your ideas or advice on how CASE can better serve you.