Nature of Innovation
Innovation is a unique or altered approach to an idea, product, or operation that is at the core of every successful business. This course is designed to:
- deepen your understanding of the various types of innovation,
- explore the role of the Theory of Change in developing innovative products, services, and systems,
- identify key characteristics of innovative cultures and organizations,
- understand the foundational aspects of developing a proposal for an innovative product, service or system, and
- examine the economic and social value of innovation in advancing the inclusion of persons who experience disability within the Canadian workforce.
Please note that Module 3 is designed for individuals applying for funding through the Innovation Lab.
This course is delivered online and can be completed at your convenience in about 40 minutes. It offers information, video content, strategies and downloadable resources. Successful participants receive micro-credentials which can be posted on social media channels like LinkedIn or your company website to demonstrate the organization’s commitment to building a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Connect With CASE
Tell us about new, innovative supported employment initiatives your organization is spearheading. Please send us your ideas or advice on how CASE can better serve you.