We have installed a tool with the icon of a person in a circle located in the top right-hand corner of the website. Clicking on the icon will allow each user to select functions to support their individual accessibility needs. Each of the functions can be turned on or off or set at an exact interim value. Settings for each user are automatically saved for future visits.
An explanation of each of the functions follows:
- Keyboard Navigation - Allows the user to navigate the website with a keyboard.
- Screen Reader - Supporting over 30 different languages, users can highlight text areas and the computer reads the content out loud.
- Increase Text Size - Users can choose from four different levels of text-size increases.
- Stop Animations - Pauses content that moves and stops animations, blinking and flashing content.
- Tooltips - Shows alternative text and aria labels for on-screen elements with a simple mouse hover.
- Convert to Accessible Fonts - Converts stylized fonts into accessible fonts and font weights.
- Highlight Links - Emphasizes links, buttons and action elements in clear, high-contrast colours that are easy to identify.
- Large Cursor - Increases the standard cursor size by 400% to ensure the pointer remains in sight.
- Reading Guide - Converts the cursor into a high contrast horizontal reading guide.
- Dark Mode - Boosts the contrast of all site elements with a high contrast dark colour theme.
- Light Mode - Boosts the contrast of all site elements with a high contrast light colour theme.
- Invert Colours - Full-colour inversion for all site elements providing greater perceived colour depth.
- Text Spacing - Modifies text and line spacing for improved readability. It offers three degrees of adjustments.
- Colour Desaturation - Desaturates all colours on the page.
- Reveal Page Structure - Reveals page headings, landmarks and links in a clear structure.
- Reset All Configurations - Accessibility options can be mixed and matched in any combination to suit the personal accessibility needs of each individual user, and saved for future site visits. Users can reset all options.
For additional information, please contact us at email@example.com.