The individual membership at CASE is ideal for individuals who want to invest in their professional development.
With an individual membership, you’ll gain access to supported employment resources, save on training and conference costs, network with the best in industry and stay up to date with the latest in supported employment news. Secure your membership now!
As an INDIVIDUAL member, you can count on:
- Networking with the best in industry. As a member of CASE you will have access to our searchable membership database, connecting you with like-minded professionals and organizations.
- Full access to a wealth of CASE resources including supported employment guides, accessibility and inclusion policies, disability-specific resources, and more!
- Early registration to CASE events including training programs and our annual, national CASE conference.
- Discounted admission to attend the annual CASE conference. You will save $100 off of the total conference cost for your ticket!
- Online training at the best price possible, a savings of $50 per select course. The programs delivered online by CASE can help you level up your skillset and reinforce your professional development.
Inquire about our subsidy for people who experience disability